kizzyk

Saturday 4 January 2014

I dont care what people say about my marriage-Aremu Afolayan

Yoruba movie actor, Aremu Afolayan, shocked not just a few people when he got married few weeks back. It was alleged the controversial actor got married to a much older woman.

But reacting to the allegation on the phone with Saturday Beats, the actor said he didn’t care what people said about his marriage.

“People will always say what they want to say. I am not perturbed in any way. I don’t care. If I had married a top politician’s daughter, I am sure you will not be talking to me,” he said.

Denying he married his wife because of her money, Aremu said his wife is not as rich as people claimed she is.

“My wife’s family is not rich let alone my wife. I got married to somebody I wanted to get married to and not because of her wealth. I don’t know why people say all they want to say,” he said.

Aremu said his wedding was not a secret one as he sent out invitations and people honoured him.

“I wonder how anybody would say my marriage was secret.  Some people went ahead to say that my brother (Kunle) was not at the wedding but he was there. Anyway, I am not ready for them. When I am ready, I will let you know,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment