kizzyk

Saturday 25 January 2014

I owe so much thanks to jmartins-D'tunes

D’Tunes was just a regular guy who might have been trying so hard to be a producer.

But his star shone just as he produced Iyanya’s award winning club banger, Kukere. While people were still recovering from the song, D’tunes showed that Kukere wasn’t just a fluke, he went ahead to make Iyanya’s Your Waist. That was when the young man became highly recognised and appreciated.

Born Doyinsola Joshua, the young lad told Saturday Beats that hiplife musician, J Martins’ advice helped him become a success in life. He said J Martins’ words of wisdom inspired him to get to this level.

“J Martins is a big part of my success story. He was there for me when times were tough. He would often tell me not to walk away from a difficult situation. ‘If you walk away from a tough situation you are in now, when you get into another situation and it gets tough, are you just going to walk away once again?”’

The award winning music producer, who helped discover rave of the moment artiste, Sean Tizzle, studied Systems and Network Engineering at the NIIT Computer Training Institute and Physics at Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye.

He told Saturday Beats that if music had not panned out well for him, his back-up plans would have been to go into sports.

“If I was not into music, I would have gone into sports. I would have become a football player and I am sure I would have made a great soccer player,” he said.

D’Tunes said he is currently in a relationship and gave qualities he admired in a woman.

He said, “Yes I have fallen in love. I am currently in a relationship. When it comes to qualities I like in a woman, she has to be God-fearing, intelligent, hard working and sexy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment