kizzyk

Friday 7 February 2014

I don’t work at a supermarket – Lola Alao

Yoruba movie actress, Lola Alao, has debunked the allegation that she is currently working in a supermarket in the US.

The actress got married to a US-based man a few months ago and now shuttles between the US and Nigeria after her marriage.

However, it went viral earlier in the week that the lady was broke and had to find a menial job in a supermarket in the US.

But when Saturday Beats called her Nigerian number, Lola laughed off the story, saying that it was a ridiculous rumour.

“I took that picture they posted on the net in a shop in London four years ago. They resurrected it and now claim that is the supermarket I work in the US. I don’t know what they are talking about; it is their headache. As you can see, I am in Nigeria. I am already used to such stories.”

Lola said she wasn’t bothered about the story and she jokingly added that people would ‘dash’ her money now.

“At least, people who know me would be giving me money now because they feel I am broke. I don’t have a problem. Let them continue this false rumour,” she said.

Lola said she is in Nigeria at the moment to shoot her movie as well as her kitchen programme.

“I have a programme, Lola Alao Kitchen. I am shooting it at the moment. That is basically why I am in Nigeria. I am also shooting my movie,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment